Terms & Conditions
The Fairies and Elves 2018 is a truly magical experience, here are our T&C’s and the answers to some of your frequently ask questions:
- Our experiences are available across the South East of England, for more information please visit www.thefairiesandelves.co.uk
- Book online at www.thefairiesandelves.co.uk/bookings/shop/
- Our experiences are suitable for girls & boys, 14 days to 14 years.
- We welcome you to book online up to 4 siblings in each photo session, if you have more than 4 children please call us before booking… we can usually accommodate you.
- To give a fair and equal opportunity to all, we only allow one photoshoot per family, per 6 months and reserve the right to cancel and refund a booking that falls within this time.
- Your booking/experience fee includes costume hire, photoshoot, viewing and a complimentary 7×5 keepsake photo*
- Should you need to cancel your experience and give us 48 hours notice your booking fee will be fully refunded.
- Please be aware that we do not stock all costumes in all sizes, please check with us before booking if you require a specific costume and size, or by all means do bring along your own. Some of our promotional pictures may contain children wearing their own costumes.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
- We’re sure you’ll love the photos and want to buy some! Prices start from £49, packages from £135 and 10 digital images with full print license £325. view our products at www.thefairiesandelves.co.uk/bookings/prices/
- Allow approximately an hour and a half for your full experience, which includes some waiting time.
- Contact us on: 01245 790022 or 07533 558294
- We support & donate to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices from every purchase.
- *The Keepsake photo is chosen by you, from the first few photos taken, our ‘keepsake setup’ (designed to be printed and taken away on the day); and NOT from the creative lighting setups, as these pictures are for additional purchases and need to go to our post processing team ‘the magic department’ for their creative and magical input.